How to Apply the Online Form :
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) are released Notification for CSIR UGC NET for JRF and LS June 2020
- Candidates Can Apply Between 16 March 2020 to 16 April 2020.
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of the official website of CSIR ( www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in )They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, etc. must be identical with the same what has been recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
- Log on to the NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in and click on the “Apply Online”
button under UGC-NET June 2020.
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these
carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint yourself with the
requirements for submission of the Online Application Form.
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Complete Online Application Form and note down the system
generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Candidate’s Signature in JPG / JPEG format.
- Step-4: Make payment of fee through SBI / Syndicate / HDFC / ICICI / Paytm
- Payment Gateway (Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking / Paytm) and
keep proof of fee paid.
- Download save and print copy of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee for your record and future reference.
- For submission of the Online Application Form, Steps 1 to 4 must be completed.
All Steps are mandatory.
- The final submission of the Online Application Form will remain incomplete if
step 2 and step 3 are not followed through. Such Online Application Forms
would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- The candidate will get an Application Number and One Time Password (OTP)
message through e-mail and SMS for submission of Online Application
Form. (Future Login will be allowed only with the Application Number and
Password, so these must be preserved)
- Download, save and print copies of the Confirmation Page for your record
and future reference